SHOWCASE YOUR BAND
For over 35 years, Boston's on the Beach has been supporting and showcasing local and regional live music.
Please complete the form below to introduce us to your musical project or group!
The information provided here will help you prepare for your performance date. Please take time to become familiar with our details and requirements.
- MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS - Please help us to get the word out through social networks and word-of-mouth. We work diligently to promote your act to our family of friends and we encourage every group to do the same.
- BAND PHOTO & BIO - Please provide the most current band photo, bio and web links so that we can add this information to our website, social media and other marketing outlets.
- DIRECTIONS - Take exit 52 off i-95 (Atlantic Avenue East) - Head east on Atlantic Avenue (SR 806) - 2.1mi turn right onto South Ocean Boulevard (A1A) - 305ft - Boston's is located just on the right,
- PARKING - Boston's valet. Please understand that only band members will be issued a complimentary parking space.
- LOAD IN & SETUP - West side entrance (back of building). Please contact us if you need to load in earlier. Please discuss the placement of mic stands and monitors with the sound tech before relocating this equipment. Stage floor boxes contain power outlets specifically designed for your power needs. Please remember to keep all stage floor boxes and mic cables free of all objects. Drummers, please remember to NOT OVER-TIGHTEN drum hardware and to return hardware to original position after use.
- SOUNDCHECK - Is scheduled for 15 minutes before each show. Volume - Although we encourage acts to let loose and have fun, please help keep a respectable volume. Check with our sound tech or restaurant manager during sound check to see if you are at an acceptable level.
- BREAKDOWN & LOAD OUT - Load out begin 15 minutes after your show. Please CLEAR STAGE of bottles, strings, batteries, etc.
- SOUND, BACKLINE & LIGHTING - Boston's provides the following equipment along with a soundman for your event.
- PA SYSTEM & MONITORS - Meyer's Sound System (Ultra Series) & 5 EV SM200 pro tourning monitors.
- SOUNDBOARD - Presonus Studio Live 24x4x2 Mixing Console.
- DRUM KIT - DW Performance Series (solid maple) 5 piece drum kit with basic cymbals. Please ask soundman for cymba felts and washers. Drummers are always welcome to bring their own cymbals, snare, pedals and throne.
- BASS CABINET - Ampeg 4x10 bottom (1/4 & Speaker inputs)
- MICS, CABLES AND STANDS - Multiple Sure SM58, SM57 & e609 Sennheiser mics, cables, stands and booms.
- DI BOXES - Multiple DI boxes available upon request.
- LIGHTING - Multiple stage and dance floor lighting and effects are provided.
- INSTRUMENT CABLES ARE NOT PROVIDED - They may however be available for emergency use only.