Become a Board Member!
Board Member Loyalty Program – Official Rules Terms & Conditions
- You can enroll in the Board Member Loyalty Program at any of our three restaurants: Boston’s on the Beach, 50 Ocean, or Sandbar. You can earn Board Member points at any of our three restaurants and Board Member reward points are redeemable at any of our three restaurants.
- No purchase is necessary to get a Board Member Loyalty Card. There is no cost to sign up or participate, however each individual may only have one active card at a time. You must have a valid email address to enroll and participate. Must be 21 years of age or older to enroll.
- Board Member points are available on qualifying food and beverage purchases at Boston’s on the Beach, 50 Ocean, and Sandbar. You must present your Board Member Card at the time of purchase to receive your points. The Board Member card is not valid with any other offer. If you are using a discount, coupon, or other promotional offer, points will only be issued for the amount of money actually spent during the visit.
- You will be awarded 10% of your purchase of food and beverage at Boston’s on the Beach, 50 Ocean, and Sandbar in reward dollars. You will not be issued an award for tax or tip. All reward dollars can be used for food and beverage purchases at Boston’s, 50 Ocean, or Sandbar. Your choice! Reward dollars cannot be combined with any other discount, coupon or Board Member reward.
- No award is earned when reward dollars are redeemed and they are not eligible for any bonus promotions, including double points and birthday offers.
- Your reward is issued in real-time and may be used on your next visit. You will have to visit or call the restaurants to obtain your account balance.
- Board Member points are available for the purchase of gift cards; however Board Member points are not available upon the gift card redemption. To qualify for point on private parties or special events, you must be a Board Member prior to booking the event. Points will not be issued for service charges and there is a limit of 1000 points per event. The Board Member must be the individual paying for the event. Double Point program is not available for private parties or special events. Board Member points are only awarded to established members for gift card purchases, private parties, and special events. Board Members become established once they have accumulated 50 points.
- Only the single Board Member paying the bill can receive points. If multiple members in one party would like to receive Board Member points for a portion of the bill, they must each pay that portion of the bill directly to the restaurant.
- Your Board Member card is not a credit card. It is intended only as a method of rewarding you for your loyal patronage.
- Board Member cards that are not used for over 12 months will automatically be deactivated. All points and reward balances will be forfeited.
- The Board Member Loyalty Program is for individual use only. Board Member points may not be credited to a corporation or business entity.
- All customer information submitted to apply and participate in the Board Member Loyalty Program will never be shared or sold.
- Employees of Boston’s on the Beach, 50 Ocean, and Sandbar are not eligible to participate in the Board Member program.
- Boston’s on the Beach, 50 Ocean, and Sandbar reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Board Member Loyalty Card program, and to alter, limit, modify, or add to the Board Member Loyalty Card rules, regulations, terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards, and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
- Board Member cards are valid for all purchases, but may not be used for tax, gratuity, or to exchange for cash. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Board Member points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for reward redemption only.
- Boston’s on the Beach, 50 Ocean, and Sandbar reserve the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all, or a portion of, a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud, illegal means, in a manner not authorized in the Board Member Terms & Conditions, or in any other legal or equitable remedy which may not be available for the Board Member program under applicable law.
- Participation in the Board Member rewards and promotions is subject to the Board Member Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions, as well as any additional rules or terms that we may post at bostonsonthebeach.com/membership/ from time to time.